At least 20 years old. From 18 years old send us email to inform you.
Driver’s License for Scooters:
– You must have at least one year driving experience in medium or large displacement motorcycles. A1 up to 125cc scooters or A for larger scooters.
– Those who are not residents of a European Union member Country (E.U.) should have an International Driving Licence certified for motorcycles.
Note: The company has the right to deny the leasing, charging full rental at last minute in case the driver does not have all the needed documents or does not have the proper age or the license has expired.
Driver’s License for Quads/Atv – Buggies & Cars:
– Car driving license B class
– Those who are not residents of a European Union member Country (E.U.) should have an International Driving Licence certified for cars.
– Drivers must show the appropriate driver’s license for the vehicle reserved valid for at least 1 year.
– We will refuse rental if we think that the driver is not safe for any reason (e.g lack of skill, suspected alcohol use etc)
– The insurance company accepts a car driver’s license that is in English even if an International permit is legally required, so we will accept such licenses without the international as the law it is.
Minimum Rental – Charge Period:
One (1) day = (24) hours
You can rent a vehicle for less than one day – 24 hours but you will be charged the one day fee.
24% VAT and 0.5% city tax are included in the rental rates
You can pay your deposit from our website with credit, debit, and prepaid cards.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Diners & Discover.
All card payments are processed through Alpha Bank’s “Alpha e-Commerce” electronic payment platform and use TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer-SSL).
Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
You can pay the remaining amount when you will pick up the vehicle with cash or with credit, debit, or prepaid cards.
For any cancellation, you have to inform us 10 days before in order to refund your payment.
Cancellation Penalty Policy:
- In case of cancellation up to 5 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- For reservations canceled later than 5 days till 2 days prior to arrival, 50% of the entire rent will be charged to your credit card.
- For reservations canceled later than 2 days, full charge of the whole rental will be applied to your credit card.
- If a customer does not show at all, the entire rent will be charged to the credit card.
- During the rental period and after the rental contract is signed we cannot refund money back to you.
Exact model delivery
The company has the right to change the model with a similar or to cancel the rental in case of emergency.
In case of “Last minute” technical problems the company has the right to change the vehicle you have selected and to replace it with another vehicle without extra charge or to cancel the reservation or return the money of the booking, always in consultation with the customer!
The fines and any other consequences of traffic violation are in complete charge of the tenant, who is obliged to pay them to the corresponding Public Authorities.
– Third party insurance is included in the price
– Property damage to third parties (except Quads/ATVs vehicles) to 100,000 €
– Injuries to third 500.000 €
– In case of an accident, you will have to pay the cost of the whole damage of the rental vehicle to us.
If you get the extra full insurance or the extra super full insurance then in case of damage you are covered and you will have to pay only the deductible amount.
-5€ / Day Extra cost
Super Full Insurance:
– 10€ / Day Extra cost
Furthermore, depending on individual preferences, there is an extra charge for
1. Full coverage insurance CDW:
For Scooters first 500 up to 800 € are deductible depending on the model
For ATV first 700 up to 1500 € are deductible depending on the model
For Buggies first 800 up to 2000 € are deductible depending on the model
For Cars first 800 up to 2000 € are deductible depending on the model
2. Super full insurance SCDW:
For Scooters first 250 up to 400 € are deductible depending on the model
For ATV first 300 up to 700 € are deductible depending on the model
For Buggies first 400 up to 800 € are deductible depending on the model
For Cars first 400 up to 800 € are deductible depending on the model
What is not covered by any insurance:
• Damages due to traffic law violation.
• Damages due to inappropriate driving or negligence.
• Damages that caused because the driver was driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• Damages caused by an unauthorized driver.
• Damages in the interior of the car
• Loss or Damage or Theft of Keys
• Loss or Damage of the vehicle’s child seats, jack, safety triangle, spare wheel, petrol cap.
• Damage to the engine through negligence
• Damage to the engine by wrong fuel
• Damages that caused because the vehicle was used off road or in not appropriate roads
• Damages that caused after the agreed return time.
• Damages that caused willfully or recklessly by the renter e.g. (burning out the clutch, burning out the tires, sitting or standing on the bonnet, or the roof or the boot lid of the vehicle
• Damages to the tires and damage to the underside of the vehicle
• Deliberately damages or damages you have made under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
All the vehicles are delivered with fuel level about 1/4 of the fuel tank. The renter has to return the vehicle with the same level of fuel as delivered. If the renter returns the vehicle with less level of fuel, that was delivered, the renter will be charged the fuel difference.
There is no refund if the renter returns the vehicle with more level of fuel that was delivered.
If you wish you can choose with an extra charge to pick up your vehicle with a full tank and return it with an empty tank.
Unlimited mileage (only in Santorini island) is included in our rates.
Baby, Child, and Booster Seats
We offer 3 different types of child seats to cover the various age groups.
Baby Seat (0 – 2 years old)
Child seat (2 – 5 years old)
Booster Seat (5 – 10 years old)
Traffic violations, traffic fines, and Administrative Sanctions
The renter is liable for the payment of all traffic fines and appended administrative sanctions that may result from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law during the rental period.
In case of road accident, you have to inform immediately our company and also the police. The police report is mandatory. Without a police report, the renter takes full responsibility. In case of an accident due to the renter’s liability, the renter has the obligation to pay to our company a non-refundable fee to cover administration expenses and the cost for repairing the damage to the vehicle. If you choose any C.D.W you have to pay until the deductible.
Ferrying the car:Ferrying any vehicle is not allowed out of Santorini without written authorization from our company.
Across the Border Rental:
Renters are not allowed to take the vehicles outside the Greek borders.
Pets – Animals:
Pets and Animals are not allowed to carry with our vehicles.
If you require to carry your pet you may contact us.
Vehicle Cleaning Charge:
If you return the car very dirty, then you will be charged 60€ (including VAT) for the cleaning of the vehicle.
In the case of group rentals, we rent only on request.
Even if the members of the group book online individually, we reserve the right to cancel the bookings and not to deliver the vehicles if we find out that the individual rentals are for a group of 2 or more quads or buggies ! In that case our office will contact you in order to confirm the new price with Full Insurance or cancel the rental !