At least 18 years old
Driver’s License for Scooters:
– You must be at least one year driving experience in medium or large displacement motorcycles. A1 up to 125cc scooters or A for larger scooters .
– Those who are not residents of a European Union member Country (E.U.) should have an International Driving Licence certified for motorcycles.
Note: The company has the right to deny the leasing ,charging full rental at last minute in case the driver does not have all the needed documents or does not have the proper age or the licence has expired .
Driver’s License for Quads/Atv – Buggies :
– Car driving licence B class
– Those who are not residents of a European Union member Country (E.U.) should have an International Driving Licence certified for cars.
– Drivers must show the appropriate driver’s license for the vehicle reserved valid for at least 1 year.
– We will refuse rental if we think that the driver is not safe for any reason (e.g lack of skill, suspected alcohol use etc)
– The insurance company accepts a car driver’s license that is in English even if an International permit is legally required, so we will accept such licenses without the international as the law it is.
Minimum Rental – Charge Period:
One (1) day = (24) hours
You can rent a vehicle for less than one day – 24 hours but you will be charged the one day fee.
24% VAT and 0.5% city tax are included in the rental rates
For any cancellation you have to inform us 10 days before in order to refund you payment.
Cancellation Penalty Policy:
– In case of cancellation up to 8 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
– For reservations canceled later than 8 days till 5 days prior to arrival, 50% of the entire rent will be charged to your credit card.
– For reservations canceled later than 5 days full charge of the whole rental will be applied to your credit card.
– If customer not show at all, the entire rent will be charged to credit card.
During the rental period and after the rental contract is signed we cannot refund money back to you.
Exact model delivery
The company has the right to change the model with a similar or to cancel the rental in case of emergency.
In case of “Last minute” technical problems the company has the right to change the vehicle you have selected and to replace it with another vehicle without extra charge or to cancel the reservation or return the money of the booking, always in consultation with the customer!
The fines and any other consequences of traffic violation are in complete charge of the tenant, who is obliged to pay them to the corresponding Public Authorities.
– Third party insurance is included in the price
– Property damage to third parties (except Quads/ATVs vehicles) to 100,000 €
– Injuries to third 500.000 €
– In case of accident you will have to pay the cost of the whole damage of the rental vehicle to us.
If you get the extra full isurance or the extra super full insurance then in case of damage you are covered and you will have to pay only the deductible amount.
-5€ / Day Extra cost
Super Full Insurance:
– 10€ / Day Extra cost
– Third party insurance is always included in the price of our motor fleet.
– Furthermore, depending on individual preferences, there is extra charge for
1. Full coverage insurance CDW:
Collision Damage, first 700 up to 2000 € are deductible, depending on the model about the scooters and quads , Buggies is about 2000 up to 5000E only for damages not for injuries .
2. Super full insurance SCDW:
Super Collision Damage, full coverage insurance. first 200 up to 1000 € are deductible, depending on the model about scooters and quads ,for Buggies is about 1000 up to 3000 E.
All Full Insurances doesn’t cover tires and damage to the underside of the vehicle, deliberately damages or damages you have made under the influence of alcohol/drugs .
The insurances is cover up you only in normal roads and only if you have licence!